Capital Letters Worksheets for Kindergarten
– present an interesting means for kindergarten children to master and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored quickly, providing them with well-designed, illustrated worksheets to accomplish causes it to be easier and more fun to allow them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a great sense of fulfillment.
How to teach the alphabet to preschoolers from Capital Letters Worksheets for Kindergarten , source: themeasuredmom.com
How to use worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate for their level. Give a simple worksheet for a concept right after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a child to consider merely a little. If a child finds any activity too hard, give him a less strenuous one. It is very important that the little one doesn’t get frustrated. Understand that different children have greatly varying degrees of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It may help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Usage of cartoon characters would make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered at home, school, available in the market place etc and using common objects known to children will make the worksheets more relevant.
- Make an effort to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. For example after having a worksheet on counting, you can ask the child to choose 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a child is learning many new things at once. A child of the age comes with an amazing capacity to understand many new things fast. They can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc will be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what is learnt.
290 Bulk Printed Preschool Alphabet Worksheets from Capital Letters Worksheets for Kindergarten , source: amazon.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are simply developing. Do not expect or apply for perfection. Do not give any writing exercise too soon i.e until he is fully more comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Above all, it must be fun for the teacher and the taught!
You May Also Like
Other Collections of Capital Letters Worksheets for Kindergarten