post.post_title- Here are a few suggestions you may consider in aiding children learn to spot the letters of the alphabet:
- The alphabet song: This is perhaps the most elementary, but is extremely useful. Do sing the alphabet song often. Sing it slowly and distinctly. It will even help if you have a big alphabet chart and mention to each letter while you sing. When you can give all children letter cards so as (alphabet flashcards) they can even hold up each letter because it is sung.
- For every letter you teach, bring types of the letter (you may make cut-outs of the letter in card-board) and pass around to all children. If at all possible, you possibly can make many so that you can provide one to each child. They are able to slowly develop an accumulation of the whole alphabet. Bring objects or models of common issues that start with the letter you’re teaching. Like: for B you would bring a ball, bat, banana, bun etc. Pass around these for several to see.
- Find a kid whose name starts with that letter. He or she can then say out, for instance “Hello, I am Arun.’A’for’Arun ‘” and so on. They can be the first choice for that day.
Engage the kids in a’Hunt For The Letter’game. Ask children to look around the space and pick up all objects that start with any given letter.
- Use plenty of colouring pages as most children love to colour. The colouring pages should have letters in large sizes to colour. They might likewise have objects that begin with this letter.
- Kindergarten Worksheets: Use worksheets to simply help children re-inforce basic concepts in an enjoyable and interesting way.
You May Also Like