Kindergarten Phonics Worksheet 1
– present an interesting means for kindergarten children to learn and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored quickly, providing them with well-designed, illustrated worksheets to do causes it to be easier and more enjoyable to allow them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a great sense of fulfillment.
You May Also Like
Phonics Worksheets from Kindergarten Phonics Worksheet 1 , source: guruparents.com
How to make use of worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate to their level. Give a straightforward worksheet for a concept right after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a young child to think only a little. If a kid finds any activity too hard, give him a less strenuous one. It is essential that the child doesn’t get frustrated. Remember that different children have greatly varying degrees of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It can help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Use of cartoon characters would make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered in the home, school, on the market place etc and using common objects proven to children would make the worksheets more relevant.
- Make an effort to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. As an example after having a worksheet on counting, you can ask the child to pick out 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a young child is learning many new things at once. A young child of the age comes with an amazing capacity to master many new things fast. He can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc will be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
Tips for Teaching Kids Phonics at Home Scholastic from Kindergarten Phonics Worksheet 1 , source: scholastic.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are just developing. Don’t expect or try for perfection. Do not give any writing exercise too soon i.e until he is fully more comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the educational in day-to-day situations. Above all, it ought to be fun for the teacher and the taught!
Other Collections of Kindergarten Phonics Worksheet 1