Number Line Worksheets for Kindergarten
– present an interesting method for kindergarten children to understand and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored very easily, giving them well-designed, illustrated worksheets to complete causes it to be easier and more pleasurable in order for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a good sense of fulfillment.
CAD Blocks Trees 01 from Number Line Worksheets for Kindergarten , source: firstinarchitecture.co.uk
How to use worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate for their level. Give a simple worksheet for a concept immediately after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a kid to think merely a little. If a kid finds any activity too hard, give him an easier one. It is very important that the child doesn’t get frustrated. Remember that different children have greatly varying degrees of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It can help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Utilization of cartoon characters will make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered in the home, school, in the market place etc and using common objects known to children will make the worksheets more relevant.
- Try to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. For example following a worksheet on counting, you are able to ask the kid to pick out 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a child is learning many new things at once. A young child of the age posseses an amazing capacity to master many new things fast. He is able to also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc would be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
Family and home ESL worksheet by marceoliva from Number Line Worksheets for Kindergarten , source: eslprintables.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are simply developing. Do not expect or apply for perfection. Do not give any writing exercise too early i.e until he is fully confident with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the educational in day-to-day situations. Most of all, it ought to be fun for the teacher and the taught!
You May Also Like
Other Collections of Number Line Worksheets for Kindergarten