Worksheets Pattern Work Continuing the Pattern
– present an interesting means for kindergarten children to master and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored quickly, giving them well-designed, illustrated worksheets to accomplish helps it be easier and more pleasurable for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a good sense of fulfillment.
You May Also Like
PDF Integrating knowledge for managing risk in from Worksheets Pattern Work Continuing the Pattern , source: researchgate.net
How to make use of worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate to their level. Give a straightforward worksheet for a concept immediately after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a child to believe merely a little. If a child finds any activity too hard, give him a simpler one. It is essential that the child doesn’t get frustrated. Remember that different children have greatly varying quantities of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It will help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Use of cartoon characters will make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered at home, school, in the market place etc and using common objects proven to children will make the worksheets more relevant.
- Make an effort to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. Like after having a worksheet on counting, you can ask the child to pick out 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a child is learning many new things at once. A young child of the age has an amazing capacity to understand many new things fast. He can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc could be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
Kindergarten Worksheets Two Step Addition Word Problems from worksheets pattern work continuing the pattern , source: gaffw.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are only developing. Don’t expect or try for perfection. Don’t give any writing exercise too soon i.e until he’s fully comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Most of all, it must be fun for the teacher and the taught!
Other Collections of Worksheets Pattern Work Continuing the Pattern