Worksheets Practicing Letters U and V
– present an appealing means for kindergarten children to learn and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored quickly, giving them well-designed, illustrated worksheets to do helps it be easier and more fun for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a good sense of fulfillment.
You May Also Like
Letter of the Week U from Worksheets Practicing Letters U and V , source: pinterest.com
How to make use of worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate with their level. Give a simple worksheet for a concept right after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a young child to think merely a little. If a kid finds any activity too difficult, give him a less strenuous one. It is very important that the kid doesn’t get frustrated. Understand that different children have greatly varying degrees of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It may help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Use of cartoon characters would make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered in the home, school, on the market place etc and using common objects known to children will make the worksheets more relevant.
- Try to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. As an example following a worksheet on counting, you can ask the child to choose 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a child is learning many new things at once. A kid of this age has an amazing capacity to master many new things fast. They can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc would be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what is learnt.
Word Pronunciation Hard and Soft C and G Sounds from Worksheets Practicing Letters U and V , source: thoughtco.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are just developing. Do not expect or apply for perfection. Don’t give any writing exercise too early i.e until he’s fully more comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Above all, it ought to be fun for the teacher and the taught!
Other Collections of Worksheets Practicing Letters U and V