Kindergarten Direction Worksheets
– present an interesting method for kindergarten children to understand and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored very easily, providing them with well-designed, illustrated worksheets to do makes it easier and more fun to allow them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a great sense of fulfillment.
5th Science Worksheets globalexotica from Kindergarten Direction Worksheets , source: globalexotica.net
How to use worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate for their level. Give a simple worksheet for a concept immediately after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a child to think only a little. If a young child finds any activity too difficult, give him a simpler one. It is essential that the little one doesn’t get frustrated. Remember that different children have greatly varying levels of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It can help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Use of cartoon characters will make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered at home, school, in the market place etc and using common objects proven to children will make the worksheets more relevant.
- Attempt to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. As an example following a worksheet on counting, you can ask the child to pick out 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a young child is learning many new things at once. A kid of the age comes with an amazing capacity to learn many new things fast. He can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc will be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
Kindergarten Reading prehension Fall from Kindergarten Direction Worksheets , source: pinterest.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are just developing. Do not expect or apply for perfection. Don’t give any writing exercise too early i.e until he’s fully comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the training in day-to-day situations. Most importantly, it should be fun for the teacher and the taught!
You May Also Like
Other Collections of Kindergarten Direction Worksheets