Kindergarten Self assessment Worksheet
– present an interesting method for kindergarten children to learn and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored quickly, giving them well-designed, illustrated worksheets to complete helps it be easier and more pleasurable for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a great sense of fulfillment.
Education Sciences Free Full Text from Kindergarten Self assessment Worksheet , source: mdpi.com
How to make use of worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate with their level. Give a simple worksheet for a concept right after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a child to consider only a little. If a child finds any activity too hard, give him an easier one. It is important that the kid doesn’t get frustrated. Understand that different children have greatly varying levels of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It can help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Utilization of cartoon characters would make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered at home, school, available in the market place etc and using common objects recognized to children will make the worksheets more relevant.
- Try to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. For instance following a worksheet on counting, you can ask the kid to pick out 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a kid is learning many new things at once. A young child with this age has an amazing capacity to master many new things fast. He is able to also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc will be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
Kindergarten Archives The Secret Stories from Kindergarten Self assessment Worksheet , source: thesecretstories.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are only developing. Do not expect or try for perfection. Do not give any writing exercise too early i.e until he’s fully more comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Above all, it must be fun for the teacher and the taught!
You May Also Like
Other Collections of Kindergarten Self assessment Worksheet