Number 11 Worksheets for Kindergarten
– present an appealing way for kindergarten children to learn and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored effortlessly, giving them well-designed, illustrated worksheets to do makes it easier and more enjoyable for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a great sense of fulfillment.
You May Also Like
Plotting Quadratic Graphs Worksheet from Number 11 Worksheets for Kindergarten , source: rugbyusasamoa.com
How to make use of worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate with their level. Give an easy worksheet for a concept right after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a young child to believe just a little. If a child finds any activity too difficult, give him a less strenuous one. It is very important that the child doesn’t get frustrated. Understand that different children have greatly varying levels of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It can help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Use of cartoon characters would make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered in the home, school, on the market place etc and using common objects recognized to children would make the worksheets more relevant.
- Try to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. For example after a worksheet on counting, you are able to ask the child to choose 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a kid is learning many new things at once. A child of this age has an amazing capacity to master many new things fast. They can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc would be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
The Water Cycle Worksheet for Kids from Number 11 Worksheets for Kindergarten , source: kidskonnect.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are simply developing. Don’t expect or apply for perfection. Don’t give any writing exercise too soon i.e until he is fully comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Above all, it must be fun for the teacher and the taught!
Other Collections of Number 11 Worksheets for Kindergarten