Worksheets Connect the Rhymes Vowel sound U
– present a fascinating means for kindergarten children to learn and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored very easily, providing them with well-designed, illustrated worksheets to do helps it be easier and more enjoyable to allow them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a great sense of fulfillment.
Kids Orksheets Ords Orksheet Long Homeschool Denhomeschool from worksheets connect the rhymes vowel sound u , source: chesterudell.com
How to make use of worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate with their level. Give a simple worksheet for a concept right after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a young child to think only a little. If a young child finds any activity too difficult, give him an easier one. It is important that the child doesn’t get frustrated. Remember that different children have greatly varying levels of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It will help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Utilization of cartoon characters will make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered in the home, school, on the market place etc and using common objects proven to children would make the worksheets more relevant.
- Try to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. For instance after a worksheet on counting, you can ask the child to choose 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a young child is learning many new things at once. A child of the age posseses an amazing capacity to learn many new things fast. He is able to also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc would be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what is learnt.
Short Vowel O ESL worksheet by dutchboydvh from Worksheets Connect the Rhymes Vowel sound U , source: eslprintables.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are only developing. Don’t expect or try for perfection. Do not give any writing exercise too soon i.e until he’s fully confident with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Most of all, it should be fun for the teacher and the taught!
You May Also Like
Other Collections of Worksheets Connect the Rhymes Vowel sound U