Worksheets Using A Protractor
– present an interesting way for kindergarten children to learn and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored effortlessly, giving them well-designed, illustrated worksheets to do makes it easier and more enjoyable for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a great sense of fulfillment.
Pin on Kim Miller on TPT from Worksheets Using A Protractor , source: pinterest.com
How to use worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate to their level. Give a straightforward worksheet for a concept just after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a child to think merely a little. If a child finds any activity too difficult, give him an easier one. It is important that the kid doesn’t get frustrated. Remember that different children have greatly varying degrees of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It will help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Utilization of cartoon characters would make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered at home, school, available in the market place etc and using common objects recognized to children would make the worksheets more relevant.
- Try to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. Like after a worksheet on counting, you can ask the kid to choose 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a child is learning many new things at once. A young child of this age posseses an amazing capacity to learn many new things fast. They can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc will be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
05 02 13 by I 75 Newspaper Group issuu from Worksheets Using A Protractor , source: issuu.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are just developing. Don’t expect or apply for perfection. Do not give any writing exercise too early i.e until he’s fully more comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Most of all, it ought to be fun for the teacher and the taught!
You May Also Like
Other Collections of Worksheets Using A Protractor