Worksheets Using the 5 Times Tables
– present an interesting way for kindergarten children to understand and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored very easily, providing them with well-designed, illustrated worksheets to complete causes it to be easier and more fun for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a great sense of fulfillment.
Worksheet Ideas Times Tables Worksheets Math Table Grade from Worksheets Using the 5 Times Tables , source: jtnproadrunner.org
How to use worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate for their level. Give a straightforward worksheet for a concept just after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a child to believe only a little. If a kid finds any activity too difficult, give him an easier one. It is very important that the kid doesn’t get frustrated. Understand that different children have greatly varying quantities of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It may help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Use of cartoon characters will make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered in the home, school, in the market place etc and using common objects known to children would make the worksheets more relevant.
- Make an effort to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. For example following a worksheet on counting, you can ask the kid to choose 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a kid is learning many new things at once. A child of this age has an amazing capacity to master many new things fast. He is able to also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc would be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
Times Tables 1 100 Printable Kiddo Shelter from Worksheets Using the 5 Times Tables , source: pinterest.es
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are only developing. Do not expect or try for perfection. Don’t give any writing exercise too early i.e until he’s fully comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Most of all, it ought to be fun for the teacher and the taught!
You May Also Like
Other Collections of Worksheets Using the 5 Times Tables