Worksheets Vowel sounds Ai and Ar
– present an interesting method for kindergarten children to learn and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored effortlessly, providing them with well-designed, illustrated worksheets to do causes it to be easier and more fun for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a good sense of fulfillment.
You May Also Like
Days of the Week Word Search Puzzle English Unite from Worksheets Vowel sounds Ai and Ar , source: englishunite.com
How to utilize worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate with their level. Give a straightforward worksheet for a concept just after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a child to believe merely a little. If a young child finds any activity too difficult, give him an easier one. It is important that the little one doesn’t get frustrated. Remember that different children have greatly varying levels of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It may help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Usage of cartoon characters would make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered at home, school, available in the market place etc and using common objects recognized to children would make the worksheets more relevant.
- Try to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. For instance after having a worksheet on counting, you can ask the kid to pick out 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a kid is learning many new things at once. A young child of this age has an amazing capacity to understand many new things fast. He can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc would be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
Phonology by vikner from Worksheets Vowel sounds Ai and Ar , source: slideshare.net
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are only developing. Do not expect or apply for perfection. Don’t give any writing exercise too early i.e until he’s fully comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the training in day-to-day situations. Most of all, it ought to be fun for the teacher and the taught!
Other Collections of Worksheets Vowel sounds Ai and Ar