Worksheets Working with 10s and 1s Part 2
– present a fascinating method for kindergarten children to understand and reinforce basic concepts. Since children learn best by doing and since children get bored very easily, providing them with well-designed, illustrated worksheets to accomplish makes it easier and more enjoyable in order for them to learn. Completing a worksheet also gives children a good sense of fulfillment.
Numbers and Operations 8th grade from Worksheets Working with 10s and 1s Part 2 , source: khanacademy.org
How to make use of worksheets for best effect:
- Give children worksheets appropriate to their level. Give a simple worksheet for a concept soon after you teach that concept.
- The worksheets should require a child to believe only a little. If a young child finds any activity too difficult, give him a simpler one. It is essential that the little one doesn’t get frustrated. Understand that different children have greatly varying quantities of comprehension and pace of learning.
- It can help if the worksheets are well-illustrated. Utilization of cartoon characters will make it more interesting for a child. Encapsulating common situations encountered at home, school, on the market place etc and using common objects recognized to children would make the worksheets more relevant.
- Attempt to supplement each worksheet with a real-life activity. Like after having a worksheet on counting, you are able to ask the child to choose 3 biscuits and 2 carrots from many.
- Remember, a young child is learning many new things at once. A kid with this age posseses an amazing capacity to learn many new things fast. He can also forget them equally fast. Doing many interesting worksheets with cartoons etc would be fun for him and would help continually reinforce what’s learnt.
Light Detectives Instructions of the project ASTRON 10 from Worksheets Working with 10s and 1s Part 2 , source: studocu.com
Give positive feedback and encourage a child. His finer motor skills are only developing. Don’t expect or try for perfection. Do not give any writing exercise too soon i.e until he’s fully more comfortable with holding a pencil. Spend sufficient time and continually reinforce the learning in day-to-day situations. Most importantly, it must be fun for the teacher and the taught!
You May Also Like